
Not a creature was stirring... / You're A Mean One... / The Stockings Were Hung... / Snowmen Melt My Heart / Snowmen and Mickey / Window Scene
- Pray for me. I have Junior High Science tomorrow. (If any of them are on Santa's Naughty List, I'll know about it).
- When buying lotto tickets this morning, there was a lady there with her little dog. It was so little and CUTE! He looked really sweet, and get this... the spots on his back formed a perfect MICKEY MOUSE head!
Naturally, she named him "Mickey."
- Finally saw "How To Train Your Dragon." It was really cute.
- Ooh, Gerry with longer hair again. Yum!
Can I marry him now? Tonight?
And a new pic HERE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.