







I am so excited about one of Mom's Christmas gifts!
My brother called this morning, and said they had decided to take one of Mom's gifts back. They had been undecided about it, and so Dad decided that they should just buy her a Kindle together.
I hope the Kindle arrives on schedule! I'm really afraid of that because it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. They paid for one-day shipping on Amazon, which petrifys me considering tomorrow is Christmas Eve. It'll be horrible if it doesn't arrive in time.
I guess they all have more faith in the postal service than I do. Around here, the mail is always being delivered to the wrong house. Still, it's coming Federal Express so that should help.
Oh, wait. Maybe not. Mom ordered a gift for my brother from Amazon/Fed Ex and it took FIFTEEN DAYS for it to get here.... and that wasn't on Christmas Eve.
I predict it'll be here after the new year, if at all. If it arrives tomorrow, I'll become a believer in Christmas miracles.

(Is it just me, or in the pic above doesn't it look like Santa is a slave driver and those poor reindeer are about to meet their doom? It's kinda disturbing).


Guess I'll get back to the cleaning now.
This time I'm not killing myself either. I refuse to bathe the animals again so soon, and the house cleaning will be nothing fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.