


Mom finished her very first glitter house! We started placing vellum behind the windows, but were afraid we'd destroy the house in doing so. (Because the roof was already glued down, and even a hurricane wasn't going to lift that thing).
We're also undecided about the door. We don't know if we're going to make one or not.
To see the larger sized pics, click on the links below:

Pic 1 / Pic 2 / Pic 3 / Pic 4





Here it is only minutes away from the 23rd, and I still have presents to wrap.
And the house to clean.... again.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.