

It's Friday, so I guess this means it's blog hop time again.
Don't be surprised if there's a little pixie dust spread throughout as well.



These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.
The topic for this week is health.
1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is probably a 3. I do get a lot of headaches and wake up with a stomachache every morning, but I'm hardly ever really ill. If I do get sick, it's a bug someone brought home with them from out of state, or I caught it while on vacation out of state. Also, I tend to always catch bugs that little kids have. I don't know why that is. That's why I stay away from the little monsters whenever I can.
2. The last time I felt sick was a terrible migraine after my last visit to the dentist this Monday.
3. The worst part about being sick is being sick while on vacation, or being ill to the point where you have no energy at all.
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by no one. I'm all for someone going to the store to get me some medicine, but apart from that I like being left alone.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is using antibacterial wipes constantly, but during my last Disney World trip a couple years ago I learned that those precautions don't always work.
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is nothing. No secret remedies here.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is probably a little company from my pets. It depends on how bad I feel.


Ahh, I love hearing Walt’s voice-over in the 2nd video. It makes me tear up a little. We get some nice visuals of the construction from around the 2:30 mark. It's really coming along now. Exciting stuff!


(LINK)
1. What a beautiful specimen of man!
2. Gerry even makes meteorology sexy and funny, right?
3. It's no surprise that this is yet another Friday blog hops post.
4. Bravely going to the dentist wasn't easy, but it had to be done.
5. I like to try new things almost never.

6. "Please Forgive Me" by Bryan Adams is one of my most favorite songs!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie on my laptop in my room, tomorrow my plans include enjoying the rain and Sunday, I want to make Mother's Day special for Mom!


Dear Laptop Mouse,
Why are you not fulfilling your destiny?
Dear Self,
I must remind you again to please cease taking repetitive video and photos of Abby.
Dear Izzy,
Words can't express how happy I am that you are now your happy, sassy, and healthy self again. Mom and I were very worried for you. We've never seen you that ill before, and it was very frightening.
Dear Dentist,
So long, farewell. (I hope).
Dear Birthday,

I'm ignoring you. I hate you. Go away. Come Monday, I'm going to pull a Snow White/Sleeping Beauty moment and just sleep myself into oblivion.
Dear Niece,
I am so incredibly PROUD of you for beating the odds in trying out for drum major when you're only a freshman. I know that tests and competitions frighten you, so even broken school record aside.... you are one bad @ss 15 year old!
Dear Nephew,
I saw a photo someone posted on Facebook the other day, of Ryan Gosling, and his expression was exactly like yours. Even your Nan confirmed my suspicions. If you do end up marrying your current lady, she'd better get the claws out because I suspect you're going to have your own fan girls stalking and crushing on ya the older you get.
Dear Self,
Stop spoiling Abby by taking her outside to play whenever she wants. You don't want her head to get too big for her tiara.
Dear Main Street USA,
I miss you! I miss you! I miss you!
Dear Wilderness Lodge,
I miss you, too! Even now, in my mind's eye I can still taste the hot chocolate from my Disney refillable mug and see the ducks swimming in the pool outside.


Here are the curtains Mom made for the kitchen recently. I really need to take better photos, but the sun decided to be a tease today. It was cloudy when I took the photos, then while brightening them up on the computer the sun decides to come out and play.
So much for the rain we're supposed to receive. I was looking forward to that. Well, at least little Abby will be happy and Maddie enjoys sitting in the sun.


(Click on Thumbnails)
The curtains were made from a Waverly pattern.


i love how feminine your blog is and i'm OBSESSED with disney world. we went there for our honeymoon :) can't wait to go back!!!!!
ReplyDeletefound you via the newlywed link up!!
xo
I love, love, love your Disney inclusion! I'm a huge Disney fan (I even write a Disneyland Secrets blog for a theme park travel site). Thanks for making my Friday that much more awesome :)
ReplyDeleteJen
www.hautewhimsy.com
Kristin, Thanks for following my blog! I had to come visit and omg your blog is darling! I quickly looked back through your posts and am thrilled with all of the cute things I saw. Your cards are very sweet and I love your photos of animals, gardens and your adorable pets! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDelete