Thursday, April 26, 2012

Of Books & Cappuccino


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo chivalry_zps77ad75a5.jpg

I love the above poster. Cute. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I broke down and bought my book. I found it at Target for $14. It’s a short story I already have, but this particular book includes a couple of deleted scenes from two of Karen’s Highlander novels. (My favorite of her series). It even includes a proposal for a book she never wrote/published.

There are a few more extras, but no biggies. Just an excerpt from the Fever series, which I already have, and photos from the upcoming graphic novel… which I really don’t care for personally.

I’m excited about re-reading this one though. After months of putting it off, I finally finished the other book I was reading all because I knew I’d be reading this one next.

Photobucket

And I might be in the minority here, but I still prefer the original cover for “Into the Dreaming.”

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Ay. My oh my what a wonderful day.

Cinderella was right when she said that dreams do come true, because after years of Disney fans begging and pleading and hoping and praying….. STARBUCKS is coming to the Disney parks!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I haven’t been to Starbucks in a long time, and I doubt I’ll be buying a lot of frappuccinos at Disney at over $5 a pop, but if they’re selling Disney/Starbucks mugs…. I am sooooo buying!

I can't wait to discover where they'll place the stores. I think a Starbucks in the new Fantasyland would be nice. In Gaston's Tavern would be perfect.

In Hollywood Studios, at first I thought they'll probably replace the cafe that they have now, at The Writer's Stop, with Starbucks. But.... the problem there is it really is a cramped area and a very busy store.

I can't even venture to guess where they'd place them in Animal Kingdom and Epcot.

If interested, click HERE to read the details.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I love that first poster too, it's beautiful. My mum actually has that hanging up in her house.

    I went to Starbucks while in Melbourne for my birthday and I thought of you! I know that you love it and I remember reading about it from your posts :) We don't have a Starbucks here in Adelaide so it's pretty exciting to finally find one. I had a hot chocolate and it was a-maz-ing! Yum!

    Hope you have a great weekend Kristen!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.