



These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.
1. Today is a great day because we might be receiving some rain.
2. Tomorrow I will finish reading my book or make a new necklace.
3. My favorite time of day is when the stars come out because it's the most peaceful time of the day and puts things into perspective.
4. Sometimes you just have to keep calm, watch a Disney movie and enjoy your cappuccino.
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse.
6. My favorite accessory is rings or a necklace.
7. My favorite thing about this week was seeing a shooting star one evening, and enjoying an iced mocha with french fries yesterday.


Dear Blogger,
I am not a fan of this new look, and for months you won't allow me edit/update my profile. As a result, little Abby feels left out. I'm no longer owned by 2 dogs, but 3. Your little bugs here are hurting her feelings and ticking me off.
Dear Abby,
Thanks a million for using the cat tower to look outside the upstairs window. Thanks to your love for bird and mailman watching, Wendy Kitty is FINALLY using that cat tower which I asked for for my birthday.... last May.
Dear 'Once Upon A Time' tv series,
I am so thrilled we'll be reunited this Sunday. Not seeing you at all these past few weeks has been rough. I've missed you!
Dear pink nail polish,
Hello again! It's nice seeing you after having stashed you inside the bathroom cabinet for all these months.
Dear Blog Followers,
I hope you have no clue how many times I've edited this post. With these new changes, it took forever for me to figure out why my post wasn't centering anymore.
And then I discovered a new blog hop to join.... then I noticed a few typos... and then the dogs needed out to potty and I couldn't remember if I saved my last edits or not.
I know. Excuses, excuses.
Dear Toothaches,
Please behave yourselves. Just your exam appointment - as in no actual work done - isn't until April 30th.
Dear Tom Hanks,
Tell me I read that wrong. You're going to portray WALT DISNEY in "Saving Mr. Banks?" No, no, no, no, noooo!!!! Why are they even making this movie? The author, P.L. Travers, wasn't even a fan of the film.
Color me confused.
Dear Romance Novel,
I'm sorry I've neglected you all these months. I promise to continue reading your story this week.

Dear Old Town Spring,
You know I love all your quaint shops, but I can't understand why you're having the Crawfish Festival for two weekends in a row.
And I've seen crawfish before in dirty, litter-infested ditches. I'm all for adventure every now and then, but how can anyone eat those things?
Dear ITD novel coming out next week,
I was so very excited about your re-release with bonus material, but then I discovered that you're not a paperback.
I don't know whether to bite the bullet and pay more, or wait for the cheaper PB release... which will take several months to arrive, if at all.

Dear Severe Thunderstorms,
You had better come this afternoon as predicted. I turned down a school assignment for you.
Dear Coincidences,
Why are you still stalking me?
Dear Self,
Stop taking repetitive video of Abby pulling up the weeds outside.
Dear Camera Batteries,
You are not fulfilling your destiny.
Dear Little Bird,
I am so sorry you flew into our window yesterday and entered Birdie Heaven. You were one of the most beautiful birds I've ever seen, and I feel so very bad. You were so gorgeous and colorful that I wanted to take a photo of you but didn't because that seemed a little too morbid.
Dear Unknown Artist,
Must you tease me with this beautiful movie poster?

(Click on Thumbnail)
Ryan Gosling > Tom Hanks
Dear Texas Death Penalty,
I believe you have a new candidate. She should be all yours shortly, as innocent mothers and their children will be a lot safer without her. She is one sick, demented and EVIL individual. It sickens me that such a tragedy happened just a few minutes from my own home.
It sickens me that it happened at all.
Dear Muse,
Stop drinking iced lattes on The Riviera and return home already.
(Insert sing-song voice).... I have cookies.
Dear McDonald's Iced Mocha,
As always, I love you I love you I love you I love you!

Dear Walt Disney World,
I miss you!


Click HERE for Friday's Fences.
I discovered this only today, so I figured my first photo should be a fun one that I took of my sister's dog a long time ago.

Okay, so I think I'll add one more fun one with the barbed wire fence. This photo my mother took a few years back, while looking at the bluebonnets in Washington County one spring.
So.... without further ado, say hello to my



Possibly the sweetest Disney commercial EVER!
I loooove them! So funny, and such a cute little pre-show that takes first time viewers by surprise.
Oh, how I miss WDW!!!!!! Just hearing those familiar sounds makes me feel like I'm there again. Disney World really does feel like my second home. Florida is the only state I'd leave Texas for.

wow, that is a big bull. i guess that is a dude? not sure. ha. ha!! but laying down like this it looks really soft & looks like he needs a rub. ha. ha!! those flowers are just beautiful. i would love to see them in person. gorgeous. (:
ReplyDeleteGreat pics...the dog nose is tooo funny n love the big fella in the second one.
ReplyDeleteI see your addicted to Disney World...I lived just 7 miles from there back in the early 90's. It was nice getting a Fl.Resident discount for all the theme parks.
Kepp calm and believe in fairies?! I love that, I think my niece needs that :) she loves tinker bell!
ReplyDeletetom hanks as walt disney!? crazy! I don't like it. loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me!
ReplyDeletexo,
ashley
I loved reading your Friday's Letters Kristen. How cool is that Walt Disney poster?? Apparently it's only a fake that was designed by a graphic designer but I want it to be true! What an amazing movie that would make!
ReplyDeleteI hate the new Blogger layout too, it's so annoying that they've gone and changed everything... I hope you get to include little Abby soon :)
Megan @ Storybook Love Affair