Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sleep, Play, Repeat

Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

While I have a splitting headache, the girls had a good day today. The first half they slept, and the second half they just wanted to play. You would think this house was a Disney Theme Park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

-



Photobucket

Photobucket



All right, so "The Frog Prince" was made in the 70's but as a child of the 80's I LOVED this! I remember playing the record all the time.

I think I felt a kinship with Princess Melora. No one understood her because of the enchantment put on her by her evil aunt, while I wasn't understood because of a speech impediment.

Okay, so I'm only half joking about that. I did have a speech impediment as a kid, but the reason I listened to the record so much was because I was simply obsessed with it.

Better The Muppets than Barney the Dinosaur, right? Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.