Tuesday, April 10, 2012

You Can Fly!


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last of the bluebird fledglings left the nest yesterday. I filmed the last one to leave. I didn't get it flying outside the bluebird box - thanks to the dead camera batteries - but the box is empty now. Mom searched the yard for any of them, because of our dogs when they go out, but we don't see or even hear them anywhere nearby.

Mom and I are gonna miss them, but no doubt they'll be more. I do wish I had seen at least one of them fly outside of that bluebird box though.





Photobucket

Here are some sweet Beatrix Potter cupcakes Mom made for Easter. The neighbors went nuts for them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Warning: Drama Ahead.

Just kill me now, please. I was never afraid of dentists until now. My last experience was not fun, as they numbed my teeth twice and still I felt everything as they worked on them. And I dread knowing that it will be worse this next time around.

Consider me completely freaked out. I sort of wish all this December 2012 hype were true, only it'd come early. That way I don't have to deal with all these future painful visits... and I know from what I was told the last time that there's a lot of work that needs to be done. I'm trying really hard not to panic, be an embarrassment, and a big crybaby about this. I just need to get it all over with as soon as possible. It'll take months, starting with this one tooth that's starting to bug me, but at least the day will come that it will all be over with. I'm trying really hard to concentrate on the end result here.

Photobucket

Photobucket



PS - I updated the previous post with photos.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.