Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Already?


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
It's my sister's birthday today.

I hope she threw sense out the door this morning and ate cake and ice cream for breakfast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just a few videos of Abby the Gardening Pooch. They were taken weeks ago, but she does this everyday.

-

-

-

Photobucket

 photo lv_zps93db4801.jpg

I wasn't going to mention this, as it's tragic and so sad, but hug your loved one's.

If you've heard about this week's kidnapping of a 3 day old child outside a pediatrician's office, and the murder of the mother... this all happened close to home here in Spring, Tx. It happened probably 10 minutes from our house.

Thankfully, the Texas Rangers found Baby Keegan safe and sound at around 8 'o clock that same evening. I'd be pretty shocked if the kidnapper doesn't receive the death penalty. It's pretty obvious it was premeditated, and the poor mother and child were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

What's also sad is that she was the mother of 3 children: A 3 year old, 1 year old, and 3 day old. I feel so sorry for her entire family. This never should have happened.

It certainly puts things into perspective. For weeks I've been worrying over dental work I need done, but then I hear about such a senseless murder happening so close to home. It makes one wish their loved one's would never step foot outside their door.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sister! It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm turning the big 3.0! I love the videos.

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.