


Dear Coincidences,
Why are you stalking me again, and what is your purpose?
Dear Bluebird Fledglings that just left the nest,
Happy Travels!
Dear Patio Weeds,
Please grow back soon, because Abby loves you so.
Dear Rain,
I miss you.
Dear Pets,
I love how excited you all were when I got home today.
Dear Izzy,
You don't have to cry every time I leave the house. It's endearing, but unnecessary.
Dear Patience,
Stick to my side like Peter Pan's shadow, okay?
Dear BBC America,
Please stop airing all these Top Gear marathons every single day. And whatever happened to the Doctor Who reruns?


I can't decide which Carousel of Progress I enjoy best. I love the original's "Now is the Time" song and narrator's singing voice, but I also love hearing Jean Shepherd. Even "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow," I enjoy. I just don't love JS's singing as much.
(FANTASTIC video quality here, esp. when maximized)

I am so sick of Top Gear!! It's exactly the same here in Australia, it's always on TV!
ReplyDeleteI love your letters this week Kristen. I actually participated in Friday's Letters for the first time this week too if you wanna check them out. They're kind of fun, I think I'll continue with them.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Say hi to those cute dogs for me :)