

Make Believe.
I'm gonna make believe that it's 40 degrees outside (just as I wish for in December and January), my sister just got her dream job, I'm a published authoress, and my mother has found her knight in shining armor that takes her to Disney World 3 times a year.




(LINK)
1. I am proud of my niece for beating the odds in trying out for drum major during the end of her freshman year. Even if she hadn't gotten it, I would have been equally proud of her bad self. She rocks!
2. This weekend I will attempt to make at least one necklace with the materials I do have.
3. A secret dream I have is to see the earth from outer space. CAN YOU IMAGINE?! I bet it puts life in perspective.

4. I can't handle loud noises and big crowds.
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is when you step in a puddle of water directly after putting on clean, dry socks..
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is being a lottery winner I would imagine. The world is their oyster, and they can never go broke no matter how many times they shop at Hobby Lobby for crafting supplies.
7. I think everyone should be forced to watch the retired tv series Northern Exposure, and visit Walt Disney World more than once. That way they can experience everything the parks and hotels have to offer.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.