Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Chapel and Fantasyland


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo aug712_zps86e0aff2.jpg

Love! Photobucket

I've often thought about that, too. I'm guessing that as Disney princes go, Charming might not exactly be the brightest crayon in the box.

Photobucket

 photo aug712_2_zps4d97b4ae.jpg

Isn't this a fun little realtor site? It's called Tiny Texas Houses. I've always wanted to do this; renovate an old historic church or barn to live in.

These older buildings have so much more character and charm than the cookie cutter houses we have in neighborhoods today. I love them. I can so easily imagine this tiny, but sweet chapel sitting on our land in OWL CREEK.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To see more photos and to read about the Forget-Me-Not Chapel, you'll have to give your index finger a little workout by clicking HERE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hot off the presses today:

- The Fantasyland Expansion will open Dec. 6th!

- Previews will start Nov. 19th!

So... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Happy!!!

Also, it looks like Gaston's statue is now finished. Everything looks to really be coming together now. I can't wait until it's all finished!

Here's a photo of the statue, which I found at Inside the Magic. They have some great photos of the expansion so far.

Photobucket

Still, as thrilled as I am to be seeing everything starting to come together... I don't think this statue looks all that much like him.

And here's Disney's concept art for Gaston's Tavern:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This painting will hang as wall art in Gaston's Tavern:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.