

I really like this!
It's a Halloween basket that my mother put together. It only took her 5 minutes to make, and all the supplies you see came from Michaels.
She's going to make a little vignette inside a pumpkin, too, only we can't find our pumpkins anywhere just yet.




Here's a video of it, so that you can see how the little ghost in it changes color.
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~


Recognize the basket above?
Can you believe Abby's first baby picture was in that thing?


And inside our little glass terrarium, she's eventually going to do something Halloween themed. We always change it during all the holidays. What we wish to do is something like this:

(Via)

I never did share this. A while back Mom saw this really nice piece of wall art in Old Town Spring. (Pictured below, courtesy of Thads). She had planned on creating something similar, since it was pretty darn expensive to buy.

So she tried recreating that, but the calligraphy went crooked on one line or something. I can't remember. She didn't want to waste the canvas, so she just stapled some fabric with pretty calligraphy on it.


Linking to MY ROMANTIC HOME


Mom wants to start making felted art animals, so for her first one she used a kit that she found at Michaels. They have several animals to choose from, so for starters she did the little horse. (Which isn't surprising seeing how much she loves horses and vice versa). The next one she wants to make is either the cat or dog.

Isn't he a handsome fellow?



I did it again. I added to my collection of pretty boxes. This one isn't for books though. It's for my jewelry making supplies.
I really need to devise a better system for all my jewelry things. I need some order and to take them out of all those compartmentalized plastic bins. It takes forever to find anything.
Linking to HOW SWEET THE SOUND


Just a few photos and video of the girls. They love the attention, don't ya know.
And don't you just love Maddie Kate Scarlett O'Hara's smile?


-
I wish I got good video of how CRAZY Izzy gets when she plays. She's the sassiest girl in the group. Bossy, too. I can't even begin to tell you how many times she's tattled on Wendy Kitty the past couple days. (When she sees her coughing up a hairball, and most especially when she jumps up on the kitchen cabinet to see if there's food for her. Wendy is NOT allowed to walk on the kitchen cabinets, and Izzy obviously knows this too). Our Lady Isabelle Rosie Cotton really is the proudest tattle-tale on the planet.


Linking to CAMERA CRITTERS



And with that, I'll say adieu because now I have FIFTEEN online courses to take for the upcoming school year.
Fun, huh?

AED (Automated External Defibrillators) (Full Course)
Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention (Refresher)
Bullying: Recognition & Response (K-12 Primer)
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (Full Course)
Child Abuse: Identification & Intervention (Primer)
Conroe Employee Handbook 2012-13 (Policy)
FERPA: Confidentiality of Records (Full Course)
Family Reunification (Full Course)
Health Emergencies: Overview (Full Course)
Health Emergencies: Seizures (Full Course)
Integrated Pest Management (Full Course)
Medication Administration: Epinephrine Auto-Injectors (Full Course)
Sexual Harassment: Staff-to-Staff (Refresher)
Sexual Harassment: Student Issues & Response (Full Course)
Youth Suicide: Awareness and Prevention (Full Course) Some of these really are a joke and have absolutely nothing to do with my job. It's such a waste of time, patience... not to mention my brain cells.
UPDATE:
I'm off my gourd, that's for sure. Last year there were only 6 quizzes to take, and I thought that was bad. (Click HERE for that post). This year there were 15 of them, and can you believe it... I did all of them on the same day. Every last one of them, from 11 PM Wednesday night to 4:30 pm Thursday afternoon. I spent 17 hours straight - well, with one break to eat a slice of pizza and briefly play with Abby - sitting in this computer chair, and I wasn't even tired until a few hours after I was done.
I would have just gone to bed, but Abby was relentless in begging me to pay attention to her. As it was, I felt guilty for not paying much attention to her when she saw me already awake when she came upstairs from a night's rest.

KRISTIN, love everything you posted above, but especially the pets,,,,haven' been around for a while, hope you will come and visit my new design,old title....Purple Goat Lady.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. Visiting from Pink Saturday.
ReplyDeleteWedding Anniversary Pink, your comment will mean so much!
Your dogs are so cute, What a great post. I wish you good luck on your school work, sounds like a lot of courses. Wonderful photos.
ReplyDeleteLove those craft projects. Your pets are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post, so interesting..
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..
http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/new-hello-kitty-shoes.html
Great crafts! I just realized you live in Spring, TX! I lived in The Woodlands for several years and loved to shop in Spring. A really nice little town.
ReplyDelete