

I am so PROUD of my niece and nephew! They had marching competition all day. (Over at midnight). Out of 27(?) bands, they placed FIRST in these categories:
- Class 3A (their division/size of band)
- Outstanding Music
- Overall General Effect
Since they placed first, they got to perform in THE FINALS! Out of all the bands, they placed FOURTH! The bands this year were really good, too. I don't know why Luke keeps saying their band isn't as good this year.
The silly

I believe this was the first competition for this school year, which means it was Autumn's first ever. She and Luke should feel proud, because I am!

One of these days I'm going to figure out how to take good pictures on my lousy camera. For now, the picture below is the necklace that I made earlier today.

(Click on Thumbnail)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.