Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nope, no way, no how, can't do it...


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

No, I WILL NOT do the "write" thing, you stupid cat. Why don't you just go eat more lasagna?

By accident the other day I stumbled across a story idea that I had jotted down in a notebook. I had completely forgotten about it. (Self preservation, anyone?)

With all these necklaces I'll be making to sell, I won't have time to listen to any bratty characters begging for attention while I'm trying to get a good night's sleep. They can just go stand in the corner like good little characters instead of battling it out with each other, demanding that THEIR story be next in line.

I've already put off two books that have been inside my head for years. Iain was the one that "persuaded" everyone - with the tip of his sword I imagine - to shut up while HE talked my head off instead.

Umm, Iain had a Scots brogue so I didn't fight him off too much. I think I was totally and completely taken advantage of by him... a fictional character. Photobucket

Well, I need to get some sleep. Night all... or no one. If anyone read this post, my apologies. I've had a headache all day and it was a rather boring evening. This post is a prime example of 'Blog Post Imitating Life.'

Hmmm-- That should be needlepointed on a pillow, or at least a flair on Facebook. Don't ya think? (A Facebook flair is probably the only way I'd ever become published anyway. Pathetic).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.