

And everyone knows that CLASSIC Disney is the best.....
(Be sure to pause the ipod in the sidebar. I have them all set to not play automatically, or to loop the music, so it must be a glitch).


- I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow! It's kinda sad because the graphics junkie in me hasn't used all the awesome Halloween backgrounds that I've found. (For months now, half of the wallpaper/backgrounds sites won't even load. They used to all load fine). I haven't used all of my old Halloween headers either.
- The weather was so great last Friday. It was actually cool enough to wear a light sweater.... during THE DAY! (That's a record breaker right there). I took advantage of the nice weather by watching "Elf" when I got home. (Been thinking about that movie for a week now).
It was such a good day. We brought Chick-Fil'A home and I got an iced mocha from McDonald's. The last couple of nights have been in the 40's! The days are warm again now, but it's been nice at night at least. It won't last, but I'm lovin' it while it's here.
- Made SEVEN more necklaces this weekend. I posted them on my crafts blog, HERE.
- I'll post photos and video of our Halloween yard decorations sometime this week.



Quote of the Day:


I haven't viewed the videos above yet, but I will do that after I make this post.
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you I absolutely LUUUV 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' It is so genuinely 'twisted' and almost Gothic, which I love. Have you heard of the British series that was the rage in U.K. 'The Children of Green Knowe'? and it is spelled with an 'e' at the end. You can find the episodes on Youtube. The series is about past resident ghosts in a castle, many are children. I have watched two of the episodes so far. Just lovely vintage spooky stuff!
Have a great Halloween~