

Today would have been my mother's Granny's birthday. Her 109th I think.
Mom is the baby she's holding in the picture.


Mom, Lance and Laura are so happy! Today, Mom called Disney and she managed to get them all free dining (restaurant and not counter service), and their reservation for The Wilderness Lodge is now switched to Animal Kingdom Lodge, which is my brother and SIL's favorite hotel.
Mom and I love TWL the most... (love the hotel itself, that it's closest to our favorite parks, and the fact that you don't have to take the crowded buses to get to the parks)... but I agree with Mom in that I'm glad they're staying at AKL this time. It might be a nice change for Mom, and I KNOW my brother and SIL are over the moon about this. I'm really happy for them.
One more thing:
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST is one of the Disney films which is going to be re-released in theaters, and in 3D!!!!
I'm so thrilled about this that I feel like Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady.
♪ I could just dance all night! ♬

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Hi Kristen,
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful blog you have! That photo is darling of your mom's granny with all her grandies! Thank you so much for coming over and leaving your sweet message. I love meeting new people!!!!