Saturday, October 15, 2011

Maddie and Izzy / New Siggies


Current Mood: Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture was taken back in 2006 I believe. As you can tell, Maddie is a big fan of putting up Halloween decorations.

Little Izzy on the other hand has a much different perspective on Halloween.



I think this video was taken back in 2007. (Izzy's fluffy pommy coat hadn't even come in yet. She looks so young here). I love how Maddie is trying to help Izzy get the witch's hat off. Lol! Maddie is very protective of her baby "sister."

And just so ya know, that's the only time we ever put a costume on one of our dogs. She only wore it for as long as you see on this video.

Izzy would make a cute pumpkin though, don't ya think?

And so Kristin resists the urge to head over to PetCo to look at all the Halloween costumes....

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made a few siggies today, and corrected the text on a couple. (Before, I had no idea how to outline text in GIMP). Below are just a few of them, and I HOPE they look okay. It drives me crazy that on some computers they look nothing like they do on the computer I made them from.

To view them, make sure to click on the thumbnails.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

A year or two ago I stumbled across a writing blog which had a "Share Your Cr@p" Day. Photobucket I might start doing that. Hardly anyone sees my blogs anyway.

I should probably post it on my writing blog, but instead I think I'll post it here. My writing blog has been a real pain in the margins department.

So, maybe sometime soon I'll start having....

Photobucket

Time will tell. I'll probably chicken out again.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.