Monday, October 24, 2011

It's A Highly Caffeinated Monday


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket + Photobucket
= Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, Buuuzz, Buuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzz, I'm-bouncing-off-the-walls-here........

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I can't understand why it is that people drink alcohol, when there's caffeine in the world.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(Click on Thumbnails)

All right, so make that 3 photos of the day....

This is Walt Disney World's Wilderness Lodge, our favorite place. I took these photos on our October 2008 trip.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maddie ain't afraid of no ghost!

This was taken at our old house back in 2006.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had forgotten that I rescued a butterfly in our garage the other day.

Just for fun, here's what the butterfly as a totem means:

Transmutation, Dance of Joy

The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.
It is the symbol of the soul.

They remind us that life is a dance,

not to take things quite so seriously.
They also remind us to get up and move.
Dance brings the sweetness of life.

Butterflies bring color and joy to your life.

Look at them and remember what joy is in your life,
if its a lot or a little, it is still joy.

They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic;

it can occur gently, sweetly, joyfully.

If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,

make note of the most important issues in your life,
and see what needs to be changed.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.