

The new tv series, “Once Upon a Time” finally graced us with it’s presence. (I never thought it’d arrive).
I actually liked it a lot. I think this might be the start of a good series! My only gripe is they got Snow White’s prince’s name wrong. They called him “Prince Charming.”

In Snow White, he is just called “The Prince.“ It’s Cinderella that has “Prince Charming.”
I’m also upset that there’s no Belle/Beast in this series. It’s only MY FAVORITE of the Disney flicks. The Blue Fairy was kinda annoying, too, but still.... I think this will be a good series. I hope so anyway, as there's not much on tv these days that I care for.
By the way-- I loved the ending, with time moving again on the clock. That was great!

Just a couple of the new siggies that I made:



Happy Birthday, Lance & April!

Below is the girls' (minus Wendy) wishing my brother a Happy Birthday.
They're party animals.
(Click on Thumbnail)
I do wish the party hats hadn't ended up blurry, but for some reason the picture quality went downhill after saving. I don't know why, as I had it at 100%
I guess that's just clip art for ya.

Thank you for your lovely comments about my doll Anne. (I named her after Anne of Green Gables and I may have forgotten to spell Ann with an 'e' on my blog post! Heaven forbid!) As Anne Shirley always spelled her name with an 'e'.
ReplyDeleteAbout your brother and someone 'stealing the glory' from his song he composed, yes, I would hate to see that happen to my son too. I just hope it all works out for my son to get his musical composition 'exposed' to the movie world via my brother's book.
I am 'honored' to know you like my cliche for your 'man' banners. Ha! Men are babies...that is what I was thinking when I saw your lovely banners...men love to be spoiled and they love showing off their biceps! I don't read 'romance' novels...but I do think they are a hoot! I prefer fantasy in the purest form, like LOTR, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland (my fave since I was a child)/The Narnia books are great too! And I do like Charles Dickens novels, and a new novel is out called: 'Opportunities' the Jamie Leith Chronicles by Ian Hall, a true born Edinburgh, Scotish author. His first book is really great, fiction and based on a true historical 'project' the Scotts tried to accomplish in the late 1600's. Kind of like what Christoper Columbus did in 1492. It reads like a Robert Lewis Stevenson novel, as quite a bit of it takes place on sailing ships and ports. (Johnny Depp would have loved the rum being passed around!) Being as it is an historical novel, like 'Johnny Tremain', the hero of the story is a sixteen year old lad. It is a hard book to put down. Ian is a wonderful story teller and his words flow.
Yes, I ought to be a book critic.
Ta! Ta! for now TTFN!
Teresa
As I promised...
ReplyDeleteHere is the blog for the handcrafted Hobbit House
http://madshobbithole.wordpress.com
And it was all handmade by Maddie Chambers posted on January 18, 2010...it is an amazing piece of work.
Enjoy!
Teresa
Well, I was going to try and leave a quick post, but I put some water on to boil for asparagus.
ReplyDeleteI will have to find the 'Emily' series at my local thrift book store. I have not read them yet. I did read 'Tuck Everlasting'...that was a sweet but sad story. I think the author could have developed the young girl into a lady and finding Tuck later on. Oh,well.
I'll be back...