Sunday, November 20, 2011

Skeptical Unicorns & Mickey Mouse


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

- Started cleaning the house and grooming the animals since everyone is coming this week.
I'm already starting to feel exhausted. Photobucket

Just found out that my brother and SIL aren't coming for Thanksgiving. I'm surprised, but I don't blame them. (Week long Disney World trip with my parents coming up real soon).

I wonder if they'll be here this Christmas? They ALWAYS come here on the holidays, but because of the vacation thing pretty much one week before... who knows?

- Lookie at this article HERE. It's about how this year's drought has exposed ghost towns, graves, etc. How interesting.

I know that my aunt stumbled upon an interesting find at the lake recently. It, too, could have been due to the drought. I think her ex even found something. I don't know what he found, but whatever it was it was appraised at $500.

- Found this new clip of the LIVE Talking Mickey tests that they're doing.



- I thought this picture below was so cute and humorous. Photobucket It really made my day.

Photobucket
LINK

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.