Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Birthday Pooch and Adonis


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to Maddie Kate and Gerry!

Photobucket Photobucket

I'm a little jealous of my dog. Photobucket Sharing a birthday with the G-Man. How neat is that?!

We adopted Maddie back in June 2003, and they told us she was 10 months old then. Unless the original owner lied about her date of birth, I believe this makes her 8 years old.

And Gerry... 42 years old, and still lookin' good!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you believe it, but we have CHRISTMAS decorations up. Mom started pulling the boxes out yesterday. We're waiting to put up the tree, village and outdoor decorations of course. Dad is suffering from another kidney stone attack, so he said moving around should help... hence putting up the big window display today. Yesterday, Mom and I decorated the house.

We don't really WANT to put everything up so early, but this year we have to since Mom and Dad are going on vacation to Disney World (for a week) with my brother and SIL in December. We need to get all the Christmas shopping and decorating out of the way before then.

Photobucket

Here are photos of the girls meeting our new snow people. Lol!

Photobucket Photobucket
(Click on Thumbnails)

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.