Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nervous!


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

I am really nervous about the results for the kids' band competition for state. I have to keep busy with something, so here are a few pics I took of them when they were little.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
(Click on Thumbnails)

Okay, I posted some pictures, so now what?

Photobucket


FINAL UPDATE:

Cedar Park High....

Photobucket

STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Mom and I were so nervous because they started announcing the results for just the top 3. I wanted to film the results, but yep... the camera batteries died. They weren't in their proper place in the garage (unsurprising) and even replacing the batteries with the one's in the remote didn't work.

I didn't get to film the epic moment, but Mom and I whooped and hollered so loudly that we freaked out the dogs.

Or maybe they were celebrating alongside us? Lol!

My niece was so funny. After the results, on Facebook she wrote:

"Just laid out the performance of our lives. Nbd." Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin,
    Congratulations for their win. I imagine they are over the moon about it! As well as you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.