

Below are clickable thumbnails of some pictures that I took of our living room.
I’ll post pictures of our ornaments on another day. I still need to take pictures and video of the outside of the house. Our Christmas lights blink to music, and we have a cute window display.




Please disregard the boring white candle on our pretty golden angel. While placing the Angel back on the mantlepiece, the candle decided to have a great fall a la Humpty- Dumpty style. The candle is chipped and cracked, and so far we haven't found another candle that fits.


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
(Courtesy of Pen to Paper)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Okay, now this book I've had on my wish list for YEARS, but I can't seem to find it.
Jen Holling offers readers an absorbing and imaginative debut novel with A Time for Dreams. Audrey Williams first visits Drochaid Castle as a ten-year-old while visiting Scotland with her parents. On a tour of the castle, she notices a long, torch-lit corridor that nobody else appears to see. Impulsively, she walks away from the tour group and down the corridor, finding herself in the past. A boy of about sixteen approaches. She notices his red hair and green eyes, then he asks who she is and why is she dressed so strangely? Audrey, nervous, makes to return to the corridor, but the boy tries to grab her and ends up yanking her locket off. Audrey returns to the present day, finds the tour group, and is astonished to see her locket lying in a showcase of jewelry belonging to the Countess of Irvine, from the sixteenth century...
Click HERE to read more.



(Courtesy of Should Be Reading)
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

I LOVED it!

Which was a great surprise because my previous reads were let-down's. I think I rambled about this book in a previous post.
• What do you think you’ll read next?



(Courtesy of This Kind of Love)
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
Today, I am loving...
and 
While watching one of my favorite movie classics of all time.

Hi just visiting from the wishlist wednesday blog hop! I hope you manage to find the book you are after one day!
ReplyDeleteLindsay
http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/