Monday, November 7, 2011

This post is the result of an addiction


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
Where's MY magic genie and 3 wishes, hmmm? I could have used one today because the freakin' cappuccino machine at McDonald's was broken.... again.

I haven't had an iced mocha for days now, so imagine my horror when I was denied my cuppa mocha this afternoon, which I NEEDED! Not only wanted, but needed. Did ya hear me? NEEDED! (Yes, I'm a tad addicted).

They tell us someone is fixing the machine that second and it'll be in working order very soon if we only wait a few minutes. This McDonald's is literally just outside the entrance gate to our neighborhood, so we decided to go home for half an hour and then come back.

So then fast forward to that one half of an hour later, when my dream of downing one iced cold, medium-sized mocha will become a reality. They take my order, and when there's a pause I start to panic. Is the machine still broken, not fulfilling it's destiny? It must be. Oh-Damn-it-all-to-Hell-in-a-hand-basket-my-lips-won't-be-kissed-by-my-number-one-obsession?!

"That'll be $3.06," I hear over the intercom.

Photobucket

Saints be praised!!!!!! Oh Happy Day. Oh happy, happy, day. I love life!

We drive up to the next window, and like a dagger through my heart I hear these words: "I'm sorry, but the cappuccino machine is broken."

You lying, dirty, rat b@s^$^@#$! If you knew the machine was broken, WHY did you take our money and WHY were we told earlier that the machine was practically fixed? (At the very least, they could have given us a coupon for a free one).

Not only that, but right then and there the car in line in front of us dies and we're wedged in the middle of the drive through lane. (Thankfully, their car started again after dying a couple times).

So today proves that Yin/Yang... Good/Evil... really is fact. I say this because----

Good = Kitchen sink gets fixed today
Bad = Broken cappuccino machine

I'm thinking they need to invest in a backup. I can't go through this again. This is the THIRD time this has happened. The Mocha Gods are against me, no?

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.