

- Added more jewelry photos to my other blog HERE.
I'm kind of burnt out on the jewelry making for now. Thirteen of those necklaces are all boxed up, ready to be sent off. A neighbor of mine is selling them at her office this week.

Hopefully, this means I can start reading again. I managed to read a few pages last night before bed.



I would love to do a re-read of Karen's HL series, but that seems silly considering all the books I've bought over the past few months.
- The kitchen sink officially died - again - Friday night. When I turned on the disposal, it was like seeing Niagara Falls spewing out of the drain. We're talking water shooting up to the pot rack over my head.
Finally, the plumber will be here tomorrow.
- We had another cold night the other day, which was beautiful. It actually got down to FREEZING! (Unheard of for this time of year). I loved it so much, but now it's back to being in the 80's. I know it's better than the 90's, which is what the temps were just a couple weeks ago, and it's definitely better than those triple digits but still... it is November so it should feel like that every single day.
Of course, when it isn't cold at night I don't have to worry about our birds and other people's outdoor pets keeping warm.



This is a really boring blog post, so I think I'll abandon this computer and cup of now-cold cappuccino. I'm going to forget my hatred for motorcycles and just join Gerry in the picture above. No one wait up for me, k?

Sorry about your kitchen sink acting like 'Old Faithful'. That must have been a pain. 'Hope it all works out in the end'. (Lovely last one liner for me.)
ReplyDeleteYour Texas weather sounds like good old Southern California weather except it hardly ever freezes there, but in the Central Valley here, it does stay cold and we do feel the seasons a lot more than So. Cal. does. Right now it is 44 degrees at a little past 10 P.M.
I do need to get a hold of the highlander book series. I was in my second hand book store today, and bought three vintage Terry Pratchett books, he's a hoot! He wrote 'The Hogfather' (a play on words for the 'Godfather') and nothing like it at all. He's a U.K. author and to me they seem to be the best at writing books. (Not because I am Scots-Irish and English, and Welsh, and I am biased or anything like that. Ha!). I do have the vintage VHS movie of the 'Hogfather'. And I do like your 'mood' for the day with Cap'n Jack.
Anyway, hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
hugs,
Teresa