Saturday, January 21, 2012

And then there were 143


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo bkflwrs_zps09bb751e.jpg
(Via)

Yes siree. There are now 143 books in my TBR pile, seeing how another book at the antique mall managed to jump off the shelf and into my hands.

I guess it's a good thing they only had the one book from my list; The Proposition by Judith Ivory. I read a lot of reviews stating that this was a fun read, so I'm glad I found it.

Still, this TBR pile of mine has to start diminishing at some point.

Right?

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket kiss

Can I throw myself into wedded bliss with this man right now, please?

Pretty please?

Photobucket



How adorable is he when he jokes about being afraid of water now? Our Gerry can't even help his Mum wash the dishes after Christmas dinner anymore. Photobucket

He does look really happy these days. I'm very glad to hear he's okay.







Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.