Monday, January 16, 2012

The Stranger = ?????


Current Mood: Photobucket



My niece is so silly. She just saw Beauty and the Beast with some friends at the movies, and this is what she wrote on Facebook:

"Beauty and The Beast... Ending was totally unexpected. What a twist." Photobucket

I think I'll be seeing this one sometime this week. At first I wasn't so sure, since 3D is usually so blurry, but B&B is my favorite of all the Disney movies.

Speaking of fairytales, did anyone watch "Once Upon A Time" last night?

I could have cared less about the Hansel and Gretel storyline, but the ending was so great! I wonder who the stranger is. Is he The Beast? (After all, we still have no name for him). Or is he Henry's father?

Well, maybe he isn't the father as Emma remembers him well enough to say he wasn't a good guy. I don't know who he is just yet, but I love the mystery!

I find it kind of funny that this character is being listed as "The Stranger." (Like Gerry's character in "Dear Frankie. Gerry, by the way, who played THE BEAST in a SNL skit).

Photobucket

These videos are hilarious. If you need a laugh, watch this.
I especially loved the one with the smiling dog/guitar:



This is off topic, but....

REMINDER: I will not watch The Bachelor. I will not watch The Bachelor. I will not watch The Bachelor. I will not watch The Bachelor. I will not watch The Bachelor. I will not watch The Bachelor. I will not watch The Bachelor.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.