

(Via)

Yes, it's a new day and it's time these hands took a break in making cappuccinos every night and turning the pages of a book which, quite frankly, is boring me to tears. Instead, these hands need to grab hold of some round nosed pliers and jump rings and start making more necklaces!
And earrings, yes. Making earrings bores me almost as much as the book I've been reading, but it's a necessary evil.
I haven't made any jewelry in a while. (The supplies are so expensive). Not since I mailed a bunch of them to my aunt, for her to sell to her husband's congregation. Thankfully, they all just sold.

Actually, scratch that. The last one's that I made weren't what I mailed to my aunt, because I did make a few as Christmas presents for family.

My sister-in-law's necklace.

My niece's necklace....

Um... my necklace.
I just couldn't force myself to sell this one.For months now I've been on the lookout for another owl charm. I really want to make more of these to sell, because I am just so fond of that little owl.

My sister's Paris necklace. I made one for Mom a while back, and my sister wanted one too, so I made her one for Christmas.
The rest of my necklaces can be found HERE. I really want to start trying out new designs. I've only started making jewelry a few months ago. Once ya get going, it's almost as addictive as Pinterest.
Almost.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.