

Finally, all the Christmas decorations are put away.
Except for the Christmas tree and Village, of course. Grandma and my uncle came over today to pick up Dad's old truck that they bought, so I'm glad those two things were still up for Grandma to see.
Below are pics of the girls (minus Tiger Lily). Nothing special really, but don't they look exhausted just from watching us put everything away?




(In the above picture, it looks like Santa got a time-out)

I'm so angry with myself for not taking a picture of one more Christmas decoration that we put up after Christmas. It was a little snow/bird scene that Mom put together inside a little glass dome. OMG, it was so adorable!
Now I'll have to wait until next year to show it off.


- The new season of MERLIN came on last night! There were A LOT of commercials, but it was nice seeing Lancelot and Gawain again.
And while I like the new intro, I definitely prefer the original. (And I just realized that they call Merlin a "man" instead of a "boy" now).
- It was an interesting day in the neighborhood today. The Sheriff, 3 cop cars and an ambulance were at the punks house for an hour today. They did pull out a stretcher, so I guess there was an accident; most likely domestic violence.
I really wish these people would leave our neighborhood. They're nothing but bad news. Every single day they just walk the streets, looking for trouble.
(This was before the ambulance arrived)
- I'm tired of all this warm weather. It's almost 3 pm, and it's 80 degrees right now.
All right... this post just never should have happened. How boring.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.