Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Okay


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo littlethings_zps1ffd358f.jpg
(Via)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Link HERE)
Photobucket

- That I did the unthinkable and watched The Bachelor again. (This means I've wasted almost 4 hours of my life. Photobucket At least I only watched half of the last episode. Even so, I think I lost a few brain cells from the experience).

- That I have TEN boxes of books to be read, and still I continue to buy books.

- That after I do my time on the exercise bike, I usually treat myself with one mini Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cup that I keep in the freezer.

- That my cat thinks I am just another cushion to lie on.

- That my blog still looks a little Christmasy at first glance because, technically, if one looks closer it really is a Winter theme. (That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it).

- That most of the time, the only way it feels anything remotely like winter is when I look at my blog decor or stick my head in the freezer.

- That I was really stupid yesterday and didn't buy a book that was marked down to $3.00

- That I've been listening to the same music cd for months now, and I'm sick of it.

- That the Christmas Village is still up and I don't plan on taking it down anytime soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. A PB Cup sounds like a perfect reward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with a frozen reeses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Kristen, you sound exactly like me! I can pretty much relate to every one of your points!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.