Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wendy Moira Angela Darling


Wendy’s Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Wendy Kitty felt it was time I bragged about her on this blog. When I explained to her that she already has her own blog, along with the other girls, she hissed at me. She hissed, implying that sharing a blog with the other furkids was out of the question.

Wendy tends to paint a prettier picture of her personality than what it actually true, so I told her I would only brag about her on here through pictures. She wasn’t too thrilled with that, so I had to hold the dog food hostage. (Yes, she loves to eat the dog food).

She retaliated for a bit. She coughed a hairball on my bed and had some fun playing mind games with little Izzy… (our little pommie that’s obsessed with her, but at the same time freaks out whenever she just ‘thinks’ Wendy is about to scratch her)… but finally she cooled down and gave in to my demands, sharing that a cat as photogenic as herself doesn’t need words to describe how wonderful an addition she is to the feline race.

At last Wendy’s mood registered ‘fair,’ and in this household it’s important to keep Wendy happy… for the well-being of all… so I’ll humor her this one time. (Most of these pictures are older ones, taken in our old house).

And for anyone that doesn’t have a cat: The proverb that the cat owns the human, and not the other way around, is very true.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas Day 2005

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."

Where's Wendy?

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket "Don't I know you?" Photobucket

(Click on Thumbnails)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.