(Hooray!)
(Link HERE)

- A couple weeks ago I broke down and bought myself yet another decorative box to house my books in. I didn't really need it, but somehow I convinced myself otherwise.

(Click on Thumbnails)
- The first thing that pops into my head once I wake up in the mornings is drinking an iced mocha from McDonald's.
- I currently have 142 books in my TBR pile.
- I've been putting off bathing the dogs and cat for weeks now.
- It drives me up the wall when someone says, "Where you AT?"
- When I say Gerry Butler is the only man on this planet that I'd marry tomorrow, I really am telling the truth.

- I sometimes watch reruns of "Stargate Universe" just to hear those two Scottish actors accents.
At least I think that's the correct name of the series. Ya see? I only watch the scenes with those two actors, so everything else is a blur. It's all about the accent, folks.
- If I can't seem to catch forty winks because my cat isn't asleep next to me, I sometimes have to snuggle with a pillow or stuffed animal instead.

- Whenever I see a necklace in a store that I like, I examine it closely and before I know it my lips form the words: "Oh, I can make this!"
But then I get home and can't even remember what the necklace looked like.
- I really enjoyed Rumple's backstory on OUAT last Sunday... oh, how I pitied him!... but now I'm afraid the writers will do the same with the evil queen's character.
Please, No!!! Her character has to just be evil, period.
- I LOVE that my mother fed my obsession over pretty boxes only last weekend. Isn't that sweet?

(Click on Thumbnails)

Okay, so my confessions are all pretty lame. Maybe next week I'll live a little.
Yes? No?
Erhm... probably not.

I would marry Gerard Butler in a heartbeat tomorrow too!
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair
awww kindred spirits makes me think of Anne of Green Gables...
ReplyDeletemy dog needs a bath so badly, it's not right. i thought cats were self cleaning, aren't they?
thanks for linking up. i am finally taking a break from packing, sorry i am so slow but i appreciate your confessions and the link up!