Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wanted: Decorating Fairy


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
(Susan Wheeler / Holly Pond Hill)

Photobucket

It's been a busy day so far, in terms of cleaning up after the animals and doing laundry. Little Izzy is having tummy troubles, too, so I'm keeping a close eye on the little lass.

After things started calming down my mind went back to something I've been pondering lately, which is that I am really growing tired of my bedroom. If there were fairy godmother's in this world, I'd have summoned one months ago to wave her magic wand and get down to some serious Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo-ing. I'd have her splash some COLOR on the walls!

I am so very tired of the bland tan. It's so Blah. You can't tell in the pictures below, but there are little grayish-blue stripes on my comforter. It's really pretty, so I'm thinking of painting the walls that color.

Here are photos of what it looks like now. (For the most part anyway, as these are older photos and Izzy's crate is no longer in there). Just be sure to click on the thumbnails.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

And yes, it's true. Wendy thinks that my room is in fact her palace. I'm pretty sure she thinks of my bed as her throne.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen, my mum has the same picture hanging up in her lounge room as the one over your bed. It looks like you have some beautiful things. Is Wendy a dog or a cat? My little puppy Macy also thinks of my bed as her throne!! And the house is her castle! Lovely post - it's always nice to change things up a bit every now and then. I love decorating.

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.