
I'm linking up with Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings.
Come join us if you wish!

PRIDE
seven great things in your life
1. My mother
2. Niece and Nephew
(Even though I never see the
3. Pets
4. Bare Necessities
5. My stories
(Even though they're unpublished)
6. Seeing Maddie Kate's (my dog) pretty smile
7. Recycling
(No joke. I LOVE it)
--------------
ENVY
seven things you lack and covet
1. Literary Agent
2. A creative talent (mainly writing) to be verified by someone in the same field
3. Confidence
4. Drop Dead Beauty
5. Drawing skills
6. Being more comfortable in public places
7. The love of my life
(But part-time?
I do value my privacy)--------------
WRATH
seven things that make you angry
1. Abuse and neglect towards children and animals
2. People starving and lacking the necessities
3. Belittling
4. Bullying from the government/banks
(Hello? Being forced to purchase health insurance. The bank taking money I'VE earned out of MY account each month... and just because they can)
5. Fear-based religions where the parents are afraid to allow their children to form their own beliefs and think for themselves.
6. Close-minded people
7. Bad Manners
--------------
SLOTH
seven things that you neglect to do
1. Believe in myself more
2. Take the dogs out for more walks
(Too hot for most of the year, and when it's cool enough I don't feel safe walking alone)
3. Forgive easily
4. Trust my intuition
5. Learn more about Photoshop/GIMP
6. Let go of the past
7. Think more positively
--------------
GREED
seven worldly material desires
1. WIN THE LOTTERY!
2. Travel
(Scotland, Ireland, Italy)
3. My dream home
(Cross between a castle and a cottage)
4. Card making supplies
5. Jewelry making supplies
6. Live in the quiet countryside
7. Fancy pet beds for all our furkids
--------------
GLUTTONY
seven guilty pleasures
1. Books
2. Pretty boxes to store my books in
3. Hot Cappuccino
4. McDonald's Iced Mocha
5. Long John Silver's
6. Going to bed late
7. Designing too many freebie blogs
--------------
LUST
seven things you love about love
I've never been in love, so my list is more about what I think I'd love the most. Coming up with 7 things might prove difficult actually.
1. Companionship
2. Laughter
3. Feeling treasured
4. Sharing your secrets/innermost thoughts
5. Sweet notes
6. Having someone's hand to hold
7. They know how I'm feeling without me even saying a word

ooo!! nieces and nephews! my sister in law is in labor right now. i am literally dying to be an auntie for the first time. can.not.wait.
ReplyDeletexo