

I think the above quote is so funny!



(Courtesy of This Kind of Love)
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
Today, I am loving...

I'm pretty sure Mr. Rochester lives here, and that's his horse. Lovely!
----------------------------------------

Um... self explanatory, as I LOVE The Beast! I'd marry him if he wasn't a different species... and a cartoon.
----------------------------------------

All right, this needs to be a major headline in all forms of media. I recently discovered 'Texas Sweet' Orange Juice. Oh.My.God.
It is so delicious that it tastes like candy. It isn't sour, but has just the right amount of sweetness. It really is fantastic stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.