Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fill In

Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
(LINK)

Photobucket

1. It's time to find a nice distraction.

2. Drink iced mocha and don't forget the chocolate & whipped cream!

3. I'm trying to not panic because my dog won't stop coughing.

4. "You're my hero," was the last funny comment I received.

5. Please send an apology.

6. Continue confiding in me, cause I'm in it for the long haul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my recent DVR recordings, tomorrow my plans include making jewelry and Sunday, I want to watch 'Once Upon A Time'!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.