



(Courtesy of Dandelion Wishes)

That Lady Isabelle Rosie Cotton will be turning 5 years old in February. Our little girl is growing up!
The picture below is the very first picture that I ever took of her, on the day she was adopted. It was taken the moment we got home. We hadn't even taken her into the house yet, as she was far too interested in smelling the flowers first.
I think she looks like a little bear here. It's hard to believe it's her, because she looks so different now. When we got her, she was only 1.9 pounds. These days she's 5 pounds of fluff and adorable sass!



To see all our little birdie friends feasting like kings and queens just outside our kitchen window. Our latest visitors are these two cardinals. I think I'm going to name them after Anne of Green Gables. The male is Gilbert, and his lady Anne.
Or shall I call her Cordelia instead?






Whenever I listen to this movie soundtrack.

--

oh that puppy is ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up so i could have a good excuse to stop packing and bask in your HAPPY!!