Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Easier said than done


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo stevejobs_zpsbeffe320.jpg
via

True and beautiful words, but how could I make A DECENT LIVING doing what I enjoy?

Photobucket

I know, I'm a party pooper this morning but this really does feel hopeless. And it feels hopeless, because it is. Working from home is every bit as likely to happen as winning the lottery today. Apparently, I'm asking too much.

Either that, or Karma is biting me in the rear for-- oh, I don't know... crushing pansies beneath my heels in a fit of rage once? Going against my nature and squashing a spider to Kingdom Come?

Okay, so that can't be it. I'm not a fan of heels, feel a twinge of guilt whenever picking flowers, and I really do rescue spiders. Photobucket They seem to like my bathroom sink a lot. When taking off my makeup, I try not to drown the little creatures.

Maybe my family's right. I am weird.

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.