


Didn't sleep well at all last night because Tiger Lily was howling her head off. She just never let up. She's a loud cat on a normal day, but I think she's really confused about Mom not being here. Not only that, but Izzy wouldn't stop barking and growling. She ALWAYS does this when it's just me in the house with them at night while everyone is out of town. I can't imagine what she's barking at.
Good news is Mom says the weather was beautiful this morning while at The Magic Kingdom. It was supposed to storm again later on, so they were enjoying MK while they could. She also told me that the updated Star Tours ride over at Hollywood Studios was a blast!
I never did put up the Christmas village, but I did snap a few photos of little Abigail.

Maddie snuck her pretty little self inside one of the pictures to show off that beautiful smile. Unfortunately, the smile was so pretty that the picture was all blurry. I took this one afterwards.

(Click HERE to view original size)
So, what did YOU do this weekend? I trust your day was a lot more eventful than mine filled with doggy potty breaks, snapping a couple pictures (that all look the same), keeping your evil cat away from your brother's dog, and trying to get said dog to eat and not spend so much time sleeping behind the couch. The highlight of my day was making a cappuccino. Can ya top that?
Yup. I'm pretty sure you can.

Thank goodness Once Upon A Time airs tonight! I adore this series.
Although I am tiring of Rumpelstiltskin, the puppet master of all fairytale characters, always appearing. I like him as Mr. Gold a lot more. He was so creepy last week! It's obvious he wanted Charming to remember.
I only wonder how it is that HE remembers everything. If the curse originated with him, I could understand him protecting himself, but DID it originate with him? I wonder.
Oops, gotta bolt. Little Izzy is doing relays downstairs, and I'm afraid she's sassing the cat now. Never a good idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.