Friday, December 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday - Love


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo carl-larsson-500_zps31a4974c.jpg
via

Photobucket

Photobucket

These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.

Today's topic is LOVE, but allow me to warn you right now that these answers are coming from someone whom 1). has never been in love and 2). that values her freedom a heck of a lot more than finding some knight in shining (or dented) armor. If I ever did get married, all I know is that he had better be away a lot of the time... else I'd feel claustrophobic.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

1. Love is __________.

Given freely and without strings attached. It can change a person's entire world.

2. Being in love feels like __________.

It would be the best feeling in the world, I would imagine.

3. My favorite quote about love is __________.

I have a few, but I think a particular Silly Ol' Bear narrows it down beautifully:

 photo spell_zps3f7444e9.jpg

4. The most important thing in a relationship is __________.

I would think open communication a must.

5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is __________.

Cheating.

6. The way I show love in my relationships is __________.

I would do random, little things for them out of the blue. I would also make them laugh. I think humor, just letting loose and having fun are important. It can't be all poetry and roses. That would get boring.

7. I love __________.

I love my mother, niece and nephew more than anything in this world!

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I love that winnie the pooh quote!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.