Monday, December 19, 2011

"Pluto, we've got chipmunks in our tree!"


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
Mickey and Pluto might have mischievous chipmunks in their Christmas tree, but in this house we have a cat under ours.

Not that we're supposed to know this, mind you. I really think Wendy believes she's invisible to the human eye while lounging under there.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

 photo 1stars_zpsefbcb9be.jpg
(Via)

 photo 2bedrm_zpsc5357a18.jpg
(Via)

 photo 3dr_zps5d4ef46e.jpg
(Via)

That last picture has the great makings of a story. What (or whom) is behind that door?

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.