Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Quick explanation of today's Mood avatar:

Let's just say that over the past couple of days I've discovered that my cat doesn't just like to eat the dog food.... (which is something I already knew, as we fight about it every single day)... but she also enjoys Doritos.

And marshmallows. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.

Okay, so technically it's Thursday but what can I say? I'm feeling reckless this evening.

1. The holiday season is...

All about the holiday specials.

2. Snow makes me...

Jealous, because in this part of Texas ice only exists in the freezer.

I can't help but feel a little left out when it's snowing everywhere but here. I see pictures and video of snow on other people's blogs, television commercials, holiday movies and cartoons.

I wouldn't want to live where it snowed constantly, but it'd be nice to experience a snowfall at least once or twice every year.

3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is...

Shrimp Gumbo!

Or a cup of hot cappuccino with a few Milano cookies.

4. Winter is the best time for...

Curling up on the couch, with a kitty in your lap, while watching holiday specials like "Mickey's Christmas Carol."

5. I can hardly wait for...

Mom to start playing her new Harry Potter Lego game that she got for Christmas. She really loves those games, and even though I don't play I enjoy the graphics.

6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to...

Have the purchasing of them done before December. Photobucket

(Usually, I fail miserably at this).

7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a...

Hmm, this year I'm probably at about a 4?

Photobucket

I'm trying to remedy that.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I'm moving to Houston at the beginning of January & you can't imagine how happy your #2 made me. I'm from MN but feel that snow should only exist between about Dec 18-Jan 1 ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.