Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas this weekend?


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Is it just me, or has this December just flown by? It feels like we just put up the Christmas tree. All I know is that since I put up the village only last week, it isn't going to be packed away until a lot later.

I'm thinking around, say... Valentine's Day?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is ____________.

Come on, we all know Buddy the Elf was right. I double-dog dare anyone to argue with the Code of the Elves.

 photo freepr_zpscc215355.jpg

2. The thing I love most about Christmas is ____________.

The decorations, holiday specials and cooler weather.

Well, cooler weather when it DOES care to visit. (Only last week it was 80 degrees. At my house ice exists only in the freezer, with the Christmas Village and fake snowmen).

3. The holiday season is a time for ____________.

Focusing on the blessings you DO have. Showing your most special friends and/or family just how much you appreciate them.

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is ____________.

Mom's stuffing, deviled eggs and homemade fudge.

5. I will be spending Christmas ____________.

Here at home with my parents and pets.

6. Tis better to (give or receive?) ____________.

Give of course.

7. I'm dreaming of a ____________.

White Christmas in Scotland, with a braw and kilted 16th century Highlander at my side inside a romantic old castle that has a cozy little library filled with books and a roaring fire....

Hey, you did say DREAMING. Photobucket I like to dream big and unrealistically, especially around Christmastime.

Photobucket

GB Pic of the Day:

Photobucket

I sure am glad he's okay after almost getting himself killed the other day. No movie is worth risking your life over. WHAT was he and the crew thinking? They have stunt men for this kind of thing, and I think it's time he stopped doing his own so much. Hopefully this scare, and his Mama's firm talking-to over the holidays, will wake the old knucklehead up. And even if that scene didn't require a stunt man, they had no business filming in the same spot where a professional surfer lost his life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess I'll stop rambling now. Not feeling too good. It looks like souvenirs weren't the only thing that the family brought home with them from Disney World, b/c now I've caught Mom's cold.

And here I really didn't think I was going to catch it.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. i love the cooler weather but here in Northern California we haven't seen too much rain :(

    stopping by from lauren's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my first piece of homemade fudge of the season and it was amaaaaazing. And that sounds like an absolutely perfect dream-Christmas. I want Belle's library from Beauty and the Beast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom's cooking sounds great! Hope you ended up having a wonderful Christmas!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.