Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill in Blank Friday - New Years


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
Today (well, Thursday) was a good day. My sister and niece came for a visit and to spend the night. (Came here only b/c they're going to Pearland tomorrow. My nephew didn't even come). We spent the day shopping. Just a girls' day out followed my stuffing our faces with food and junk, making homemade fudge and watching movies.

It really was a nice day, despite my having a splitting headache that just doesn't want to flee.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.

Photobucket
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

1. New Years is _________________.

A time best spent looking forward, not back.

2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be _________________.

I'm not sure I'll be making any this year. I guess the only one's I might make are:

- Getting on the "Exercise Bike 'O Doom" again.

- Being more open, spiritually. I've really been a skeptic about all that lately, and think it's time to start thinking more positively. I would definitely love to learn how to meditate better than oh, say... MY CAT!

- Just for my own sake, to edit that first chapter again from the last book that I wrote.

- Possibly submit my children's book to a magazine or publisher. I don't know...

3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to _________________.

Other than getting on the exercise bike 40 minutes a day, the other resolutions are a blur. All I know is I'm pretty good at keeping them, which is why I'm so careful about making them!

Photobucket

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was _________________.

Submitting my last novel to literary agents. There was a lot of research, angst and false hope involved.

5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve _________________.

I don't drink... can't stand chaos and noise... am afraid of being on the road when I know drunk drivers and speeders are all out there, acting like idiots and endangering other people's lives.

In other words, on NYE there's no place like HOME!

6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be _________________.

To find a calling that will make me happy. To not feel so lost all the time.

7. 2012 is going to be _________________.

Whatever I make of it.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.