Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Village



Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
Still trying to decide whether or not to put up the Christmas village this year.

Since I can't find any of the powdered snow, I might settle for looking at old pictures of the village instead.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. That's quite a village! What fun to sit and stare at it, imagining a bustling little town on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.