Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's OK Thursday


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo cblinus_zps3be5bbac.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Link HERE)

IT'S OKAY....


- That the cat won't stop eating the dog food, even though her own food is also gourmet and practically the same brand.

- That I haven't won the lottery yet.

- That my little 5 pound Pomeranian goes into some sort of 'Gollum/Scrappy Doo' mode when she just THINKS the cat is out for her blood.

- That my dog, Maddie, tricked me this morning with a sweet smile right before shoving her rear in my face so that I could scratch it. She's a dog, and there are places she just can't reach.

- That in the picture below Santa looks like a slave driver, and those poor, clearly not flying-able reindeer are about to meet their doom.

Photobucket

- That I'm so addicted to Iced Mocha's at McDonald's that it's the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning.

- That for the last month I haven't picked up the book I was reading, even though I'm almost finished.

- That every single time I hear that annoying Star Furniture jingle... in the "Different By Design" commercial which they keep playing over-and-over-and-over again... I just want to hurl the exercise bike into the television set.

- That my already-low self esteem with the writing has plummeted faster than an elevator with no cables attached.

- That I overuse .... and italics in my blog posts.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.