Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Okay, Really


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Link HERE)

IT'S OKAY....


- That I love my soft and cozy, brand new robe so much that I want to crank the AC up and just wear it over my outfit all day.

- That even though I've had the house all to myself for an entire week, I lack the curiosity/rebellion to peek inside at least one of my Christmas gifts that are under the tree.

- That I almost did a Happy Dance when I received a Christmas card in the mail, and saw that there was no money or gift card along with it... which means I'm off the hook in buying a last minute Christmas gift.

- That even though I LOVE my brother's dog like mad, and she's the sweetest little thing, I can see that she's also a little neurotic. (Won't walk on certain floors, so I have to carry her practically everywhere.... won't eat her food if it's inside a bowl or on a plate; I have to set a handful of it on the carpet itself, etc). Her eccentricities don't make me love her any less, so yes... it's okay.

- That I change the background and header on this blog almost every single day and hardly anyone ever sees.

- That I'm a little excited that I almost have 10 followers. A DOUBLE DIGIT! (Pathetic, yes, but... it's okay).

- That I sometimes feel guilty for writing boring blog posts.

- That I can't make someone - whom I 'know' online - feel better after one of their dogs got hit by a car yesterday. We've all lost pets, and there are no magic words. (I did shed a couple tears though, thinking about how it'd feel to lose a pet the way she did. I then hugged all my own girls, including my turned-to-the-dark-side cat.

- That my attempt to make Mexican Candy the other day failed miserably... and all along I knew very well that that candy was going to end up in the trash.

- That the Christmas village I set up isn't perfect this year. All my little crafting/decorating projects don't have to be perfect. No one cares.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So there's my list for this Thursday.
What's on yours?

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower! I have a robe that I'd love to wear all the time too! Come check out my blog sometime. iwannafeelthatfire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristin
    I hope you got first comment on this post as my computer was being difficult. I had to sign in to Google, idiots!
    Anyway, I had talked about Tim Buron and the Haunted Mansion tour at the end of the 'Nightmare Before Christmas' movie, and there are so videos on you tube too. Then I talked about the Red Queen doll in my doll collection being like a marionette as she has no stuffing in the arms or legs, and I think she could do with a bit of stuffing around the middle so she resembles the Disney Red Queen of Hearts. (she is $55 BTW total which includes free shipping and insurance).
    And I am so sorry about your friend's doggie. How sad. I think all you can do is let her cry on your shoulder and pat her hand.
    We all love our kitties and doggies in pet heaven.
    Do have a lovely Holiday season.
    Until next comment I remain a loyal follower of your esteemed blog. *blogs
    Smiles :)
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.