


The above quote is exactly how I felt upon discovering the wonderful world of Pinterest!
Is that sad?

Thanks to an online friend - (
AMY!) - I was FINALLY accepted by Pinterest today after waiting... and waiting... and waiting for an invite from Pinterest itself. (I started feeling like Rory Williams, The Last Centurion, in Doctor Who).
I haven't pinned much yet because lately this computer has been incredibly slow and freezing up. It started after we "upgraded" our tv/internet/phone service. Our internet speed was supposed to increase, but instead it's gone downhill. Now, it's just dragging like some old nag being ridden by a Sumo Wrestler.
By the way--- just why Pinterest makes it invite only, I have no idea. Are they trying to sound all posh like those old Grey Poupon commercials that used to air on television? Was this torture of

I know that not many folks know about my blog(s), but if you're reading this and would like an invite to Pinterest I'd be happy to help. If you're comfortable sharing your email address with me, I'll send you an invite just as soon as I see it. No one else will even see your email address because comments on here have to be approved by me. I'll add your email to the invite list, but will never post your comment/email address inside this blog post. It will never be shared with the public.
Just remember that to sign up for Pinterest you MUST use either your Facebook or Twitter account. The email address you send me for an invite has to match either that Facebook or Twitter account email address.

Ahh, isn't he cute? I'm gonna have to make myself a cappuccino right now. See how inspiring Pinterest is? Now I can feed two addictions at once; Pinterest AND drinking cappuccino.
And now, drum roll please....

Just look at the Christmas mouse below!

I fell instantly in love with this little guy. I mean I really, really, really LOVE him!!!! Be sure to visit her blog HERE. What talent! I love miniatures.
My mother is going to be spinning cartwheels when she sees this. We both have a weakness for snowmen and cute furry animals dressed in Christmas attire. Want proof? How about that we give all our Christmas snowmen/mice/birds/etc actual names?


And it's all my brother's fault for introducing me to that mad man and his blue box in the first place. ROFL! This quote is so true for me.

Hi Kristin :o)
ReplyDeleteI started using Pininterest, but now I keep forgetting about it. I'll see if I can find and follow your pins, it might encourage me to pin more.
px