Monday, December 5, 2011

Pinterest & a Giveaway


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo Pinterest_zps2dd79c1c.jpg

Well, at least I am pinning away when the computer bows down to my will and actually cooperates.

It's been freezing up on me for days now. It won't even allow me to search for new photos on Pinterest. Even Photobucket takes something like a light year to load.

One AWESOME thing is that I stumbled upon one of my siggies on there. Isn't that neat?! It was the siggy below.

Photobucket

Okay, so it was pinned only for the quote but I still find it neat.

I Photobucket Drustan.

Photobucket

 photo happyserene_zpsa23d99c9.jpg

Click HERE to enter a giveaway at The Polka Dot Closet!

I would LOVE to win a dress form. Ever since I saw her earlier blog post about them, I've wanted one to display my necklaces on when I take photos of my jewelry.

Photobucket

Which reminds me.... I need to win a nice camera someplace, too. Lol! I am so tired of taking photos where I have to brighten them later in GIMP.

Photobucket

Photobucket

 photo bx_zpsa10f40fc.jpg
(Via)

I was very nearly drooling when I saw the picture above.

The actual post which displays this photo is HERE. Thanks to the person that pinned this photo, I've found a new favorite blog! It isn't even in English, and yet I'll be visiting often just to see all the eye candy.

 photo lights_zps4de817b2.jpg

 photo l2_zps0cda9455.jpg
(Via)

I really miss Shabby Chic in a bedroom. One of these days I'm going to have to redo mine. It's just such a cheerful, welcoming look!

Photobucket
Photobucket

 photo ck_zps2976ed7f.jpg

Baby, it's cold outside♬♬♬

Doesn't Gerry look like a model for Calvin Klein here?

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I'm following you back, what great eye candy...Your hubby ain't bad either!!LOL Thank you for entering my giveaway, good luck!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.